The Chiropractic Clinic Coronavirus statement
15 April 2021 | Admin
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information 01.04.22
COVID-19 remains a serious health risk, and expectations around infection prevention and control and the use of appropriate PPE remain in place within healthcare settings.
We are, therefore, still asking all patients to wear a face mask when attending their appointments and utilise the hand sanitiser.
Only those with a pre-arranged appointment may attend the clinic.
Please reschedule your appointment if you or someone in your household /under your care is self-isolating, or have any symptoms such as:
- a high temperature or shivering (chills) – a high temperature means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- shortness of breath
- feeling tired or exhausted
- an aching body
- a headache
- a sore throat
- a blocked or runny nose
- loss of appetite
- feeling sick or being sick
The symptoms are very similar to symptoms of other illnesses, such as colds and flu.