The Chiropractic Clinic Coronavirus statement
Thursday, 15 April 2021 | Admin
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information 12/04/21
The clinic will continue to be open from the 12th April unless government advice changes. We would like to reassure all our patients with upcoming appointments that every precaution is being taken to minimize exposure to the Coronavirus. Special measures have been put in place for patient and staff safety:
- We have increased the distances between chairs in the waiting room
- We are providing hand sanitiser for your use, in the reception area and treatment room
- We are frequently sanitising work surfaces, chairs, door handles and the card payment machine
- We are sanitising treatment benches between patients
- We are taking extra precautionary measures ourselves and are wearing PPE, in line with current guidance
- We have been vaccinated
On arrival at the practice, please adhere to the following instructions:
- You must wear your own face covering. If you do not have a face covering these will be available for you to buy at the clinic
- Please arrive on time, if you're more than 5 minutes early, wait outside.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided, on entering the building
- Please attend your appointment on your own, unless you are under 16 years old.
- Please bring a bath towel to lie on the bench
- Please note that we would prefer to take card payments to prevent the handling of cash. Receipts will be emailed if required
- The toilet remains available for patient use
We can still see you if...
Someone in your household/under your care is in a higher risk group for complications from the virus. Shielding has now ended for High risk or extremely clinically vulnerable people and they are able to attend healthcare appointments. The latest information for those who have been shielding can be found at the link below.
More information on who is a clinically vulnerable person can be found at the link below.
RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT (for two weeks’ time)
If you or someone in your household /under your care is self-isolating, or have any symptoms such as: