The Chiropractic Clinic Coronavirus statement
Wednesday, 27 May 2020 | Admin
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information 05/01/21
The clinic will be remaining open from 05/01/21 unless government advice changes.
We would like to reassure all our patients with upcoming appointments that every precaution is being taken to minimize exposure to the Coronavirus. Special measures have been put in place for patient and staff safety.
- We have increased the distances between chairs in the waiting room.
- We are providing hand sanitiser for your use, in the reception area and treatment room.
- We are frequently sanitising work surfaces, chairs, door handles and the card payment machine.
- We are sanitising treatment benches between patients.
- We are taking extra precautionary measures ourselves and are wearing the PPE, in line with current guidance.
On arrival at the practice, please adhere to the following instructions:
- You must wear your own face covering. If you do not have a face covering these will be available for you to buy at the clinic
- Please arrive on time, if you're more than 5 minutes early, wait outside.
- Wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided, on entering the building
- Please attend your appointment on your own, unless you are under 16 years old.
- Please bring a bath towel to lie on the bench
Please note that we would prefer to take card payments to prevent the handling of cash. Receipts will be emailed if required.
The toilet remains available for patient use. You can wash your hands there, or use hand sanitiser supplied in reception.
We might still be able to see you if...
Someone in your household/under your care is in a higher risk group for complications from the virus. High risk or extremely clinically vulnerable people are advised to shield but are able to attend healthcare appointments.
More information on who is a clinically vulnerable person can be found at the link below.
RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT (for two weeks’ time)
If you or someone in your household /under your care is self-isolating, or have any symptoms such as: